Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Next Phase


Has been a while since the last time I updated my blog, and practise my writing.

I am turning 26 this year. 8 years since this blog existed. 8 freaking years. I am now working, left college 2 years ago and (try) collecting money before eventually settle down.

I have always love to write. 8 years of scrambling random things on blog, I can say now that I am quite proud of myself - with 2 novels published, several articles online, reviews, etc. Writing somehow soothes me in some ways. Imagining things, manipulating characters, designing plots and singing off with dissatisfaction ending for readers :P

I dare to dream and I've always wanted my stories to be known and shared by everyone. And by everyone, I mean that I hope to go international - of course its a long way to go. Its not easy and those things require extra hard work. I am indeed working hard.

Everyone is moving onto the next phase. Neither do I.

Next phase is also a future. Where something that I do not know of might happen. It could be good, it could be bad, and it could be cruel.

Sometimes, when you're feeling that you're living your good life, with good circle, enough supply - the next phase is waiting for you and offer you a major turning point in your life.

That's where you need to be an adult, not a kid anymore.


No comments: